CHATEAUNEUF- GRASSE- Secteur résidentiel
Surface : 233 m² • Plot of land : 3328 m²
• RARE: In sought-after residential area, beautiful country house of about 235 sq.m combining the charm of Provence and recent comfort consisting of ground floor: a large entrance, a living / dining room with fireplace open fire, an office space, a kitchen equipped independent opening onto covered terrace, a bedroom, a shower room with toilet, a large dressing room and a separate toilet with washbasin.
1st floor: a hallway serving a billiard room (can be converted into a bedroom), 4 bedrooms (2 with shower room, one with toilet), a bathroom and a separate toilet.
All on a flat landscaped land with some terraces of about 3.328 sq.m with beautiful pool (10 x 4.5 salt), pantry / laundry, garage and parking.
Clear view with sea view from the floor and the pool.
To see quickly !!!
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 233 m²
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Sea
- Built in : 2003
- 1 Land (3328 m²)
- 1 Garage (17.5 m²)
- 1 Entrance (7.92 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (46.5 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (20.07 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms (15.08 m², 13.93 m², 13.79 m², 11.53 m², 10.32 m²)
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories (7.42 m², 5.08 m²)
- 1 Walk-in closet (13 m²)
- 1 Study (10.41 m²)
- 2 Lavatories (2.15 m², 1.8 m²)
- 1 Play room (25 m²)
- 1 Shower room (2.91 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (4.82 m²)
- 1 Corridor (20.44 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Crawl space • Outdoor lighting • Electric gate • Videophone • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,653 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: