ROQUEFORT-LES-PINS - IN A QUIET AREA
Surface : 200 m² (Total area: 227 m²) • Plot of land : 1909 m²
• Quiet, countryside area, beautiful authentic farmhouse composed of a living room, a kitchen, a TV lounge, three bedrooms, two of which are adjoining, a bathroom with WC and a separate WC. A part of rough farmhouse completes this property of approximately 49 sq.m connected to renovate and fit out.
The whole on a splendid garden of approximately 1974 sq.m planted with various species.
Beautiful exposed beams inside.
Property to renovate which will appeal to lovers of the charm of the old.
Assured crush !!!!
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 200 m²
- Total area : 227 m²
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Orientation : South
- Built in : 1842
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (1909 m²)
- 1 Apartment (48.55 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (40 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (11.9 m²)
- 1 Equipped kitchen (21.25 m²)
- 1 Living-room (14.6 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (3.3 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (22.9 m², 18.6 m², 15.1 m²)
Fireplace • Crawl space
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,500 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: