THORENC - For those in love with nature...
Surface : 580 m² • Plot of land : 217575 m²
• UNIQUE: At the gates of Andon & Gréolières, located in a quiet forest estate (fiscal advantages) of 22 hectares, atypical property built in the 1890's consists of 3 independent buildings, broken down as follows:
The principal residence of approximately 400 sq.m being made up on the garden floor: of a patio of approximately 50 sq.m with toilet, a clearing serving a kitchen opening onto a dining room, a lounge with freplace, a snooker room with fireplace, toilet, a workshop and a linen room.
On the 1st floor: a release serving 3 bedrooms, 1 with bathroom, 1 bathroom, a shower room, toilet.
On the top floor: a release serving 5 bedrooms, 2 in under slope and 2 in row, an office, a utility room, toilet. The whole on a partly flat ground of approximately 22.000 sq.m in nature of forest (natural zone).
A secondary house of about 100 sq.m consisting of on the garden floor: 2 garages of about 10 and 30 sq.m + old stables. On the 1st floor: a stay / dining room with kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with toilet.
As well as a 3rd house, entirely renovated about 80 sq.m habitable (130 sq.m of useful surface) being composed in on teh garden floor: of an entrance, a shower-room with towel-dryer, toilet. On the 1st floor: a lounge/dining room with wood stove, an open plan fitted kitchen, a bedroom and a shower room. Lots of charme!!!
- Surface : 580 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Fuel oil, Individual
- Used water : Septic tank
- Orientation : South
- Built in : 1890
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (217575 m²)
- 3 Houses (400 m², 100 m², 80 m²)
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: