LE ROURET - For those in love with stones...
Surface : 203 m² • Plot of land : 1894 m²
• Located in a residential area of the countryside between the sea and the mountains, this beautiful authentic farmhouse offers 203 sq.m of living space.
The large entrance with stone sink invites you directly in a typical provençal style property.
The living room with fireplace opens onto a terrace offering you a magnificent view of the countryside.
Two bedrooms, one with bathroom and toilet are located on this same floor.
On the ground floor a corridor leads you to a second living room with fireplace, an open kitchen and a TV lounge. All of which open onto the terraces, garden or pool area.
The 1st floor offers three bedrooms, two of which have a shower room and toilet and finally the master bedroom with bathroom, shower and toilet.
This property has a plot of approximately 1,894 sq.m on multiple levels embellished by an infinity pool, a very charming pool house with barbecue, a well and many terraces.
To discover quickly!
- Rooms : 8 rooms
- Surface : 203 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Septic tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South-east
- View : Sea
- Built in : 1800
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (1894 m²)
- 1 Pool house (28 m²)
- 1 Entrance (17.41 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (23.92 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms (15.57 m², 14.73 m², 13.66 m², 10.84 m², 8.23 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories (5.84 m², 3.06 m²)
- 3 Corridors (13.42 m², 10.47 m², 3.31 m²)
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area (44.45 m²)
- 1 Living-room (9.52 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (0.66 m²)
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories (4.55 m², 3.69 m²)
Fireplace • Barbecue • Well • Bowling game • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,153 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: