LE ROURET -
Surface : 171 m² (Total area: 180 m²) • Plot of land : 1730 m²
• In absolute calm, lots of charm for this authentic 17th century mas of approximately 171 sq.m living space (excluding annexes) consisting in the main part of a living room with fireplace, a dining room with mezzanine opening onto the terrace and then a bedroom with its shower room and wc located on the ground floor.
West side wing: a rented apartment consisting of a living / dining room, a separate fitted kitchen and an office.
On the last level: a landing serving 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with toilet.
Superb terraced land of approximately 1,730 sq.m with chicken coop and other outbuildings: 3 cellars (45 m²), a workshop / boiler room (20sq.m) and an independent garage. Magnificent open view and beautiful sea view from upstairs.
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 171 m²
- Total area : 180 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, District heating
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Requires renovation
- Floor : Ground floor / 2 floors
- Orientation : South
- Built in : 1700
- Availability : Occupied
- 1 Land (1730 m²)
- 1 Corridor (8.17 m²)
- 1 Workshop (20.76 m²)
- 1 Cellar (45 m²)
- 2 Living rooms/dining area (24.72 m², 17.9 m²)
- 1 Dining room (32.8 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (6.94 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (14 m², 13.74 m², 12.1 m², 9.83 m²)
- 1 Shower room (5.12 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (12.81 m²)
- 1 Study (8.98 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (4.59 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Electric gate
Primary school • Supermarket • Day care • Golf • Airport
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: