CHATEAUNEUF / GRASSE - MAGNIFICIENT SEAVIEW
Surface : 422 m² • Plot of land : 11380 m²
• Ideally located 30 minutes from Nice-Côte d'Azur airport, nestled in the heart of a residential sector, sublime area totaling approximately 420 m², consisting of a main building of 301 m² and an independent mazet comprising a 25m² studio and a 56m² 3-room apartment.
The main house is composed on the ground floor: of an entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 2 with fitted wardrobes and shower room with wc, an additional shower room and a master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom and an independent wc.
On the garden level: a living / dining room, a separate fitted kitchen, an office.
The independent mazet is composed of a 3p apartment including a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room with wc
Garden level: a studio with shower room and wc.
All on a superb park of approximately 11,800 m² awarded by the European Boxwood Taupieres Society (Topiary Art), adorned with secular trees and multiple rare species also planted with a hundred olive trees, decorated with a heated swimming pool and d 'a 34 m² dovecote on two levels.
Building permit accepted on the property for the realization of a contemporary villa of around 400 m² with a swimming pool.
There are potential building rights on the property allowing the construction of an additional villa and extensions of existing buildings.
Historically, this area has been the property of the Marquis de Lafayette family.
To discover as soon as possible !!!
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 422 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Heat pump, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Good condition
- Floor : Ground floor / 1 floors
- Orientation : South
- View : Sea Hills
- Built in : 1800
- 1 Land (11380 m²)
- 7 Bedrooms (30 m², 19.6 m², 18.7 m², 16 m², 13 m², 12 m², 0 m²)
- 1 Hall (27 m²)
- 1 Master bedroom (24.64 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms (7.8 m², 5.6 m²)
- 4 Lavatories (3.5 m², 3.08 m², 1.7 m², 1.5 m²)
- 2 Corridors (5 m², 2.7 m²)
- 3 Walk-in closets (6.8 m², 4.3 m², 1.2 m²)
- 2 Hallways (10 m², 5.46 m²)
- 1 Cupboard (0.6 m²)
- 2 Living-rooms (26.64 m², 16.8 m²)
- 1 Dining room (37.08 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (13.66 m²)
- 1 Study (11.45 m²)
- 1 Library (23 m²)
- 1 Maintenance room (4.8 m²)
- 1 Stair (3 m²)
- 1 Outbuilding (34 m²)
Fireplace • Swimming pool • Irrigation sprinkler • Electric gate
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 3,500 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: