LE ROURET- Lots of charm!
Surface : 210 m² (Total area: 334 m²) • Plot of land : 1354 m²
• Located in a countryside area, villa from the 1960s renovated and enlarged in 2015 of approximately 210 sq.m consisting of:
on the ground floor: a large entrance with cupboards, a living/dining room with an open fireplace, 4 bedrooms, one with a full bathroom and one with a private terrace of around 19sq.m, a bathroom with shower and toilet, and a separate toilet with washbasin.
on the ground floor: an open fitted kitchen and a linen room.
On the 1st floor: a bedroom en suite with shower room and wc.
All on terraced land of approximately 1,354sq.m with a tiled swimming pool, a bowling alley, 2 cellars including a wine cellar and a garage.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 210 m²
- Total area : 334 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Heat pump, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside
- Built in : 1964
- Renovation year : 2015
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (1354 m²)
- 1 Garage (20.62 m²)
- 2 Cellars (20.49 m², 5.89 m²)
- 1 Entrance (11.48 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (47.29 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms (22.55 m², 14.43 m², 13.83 m², 12.79 m², 11.21 m²)
- 1 Bathroom (6.41 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (8.51 m²)
- 1 Lavatory (1.99 m²)
- 2 Corridors (12.4 m², 1.82 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (31.24 m²)
- 1 Linen room (10.52 m²)
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory (3.17 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Internet • Electric awnings • Crawl space • Irrigation sprinkler • Fence • Outdoor lighting • Intercom • Electric gate • Bowling game • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 1,995 €
- « Carrez » act : 209.64 sq m
- Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est exposé sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : www.georisques.gouv.fr
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: